Monday, June 17, 2013

I felt God telling me to share this with you; it is from Jesus Calling:
"Learn to laugh at yourself more freely. Don't take yourself or your circumstances so seriously. Relax and know that I am God with you. When you desire My will above all else, life becomes much less threatening. Laughter lightens your load and lifts your heart into heavenly places. I rejoice when you trust Me enough to enjoy your life lightheartedly. Do not miss the Joy of My Presence by carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. Rather, take My yoke upon you and learn from Me. My yoke is comfortable and pleasant; My burden is light and easily borne. Matthew 11:28-30"
God loves to hear our laughter!

2 comments:

  1. We need to remember that every second of every day...thanks Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at grandmas house and she is telling me what to tell you so here we go.
    "Read your blog today what you said is so true. Maybe that is why our family laughs a lot when we get together and have so much fun. Praying for you, what a journey it sounds like you are having. I am looking forward to having cake and homemade ice cream for the July birthdays when you return. God Bless and keep you in his care, with lots of love."
    Grandma Bonnie & Jessica

    ReplyDelete